Get Started – Sell Bitcoin
How to Sell Bitcoin
BTC Exchange is the most Safe and Simple Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Exchange to buy and sell bitcoin. We are committed to providing you with the most reliable, safe, secure and simple way to buy and sell bitcoin. Both Buyer and Seller are protected by Escrow which assures that the buyer or seller only fully releases their transaction only after the other part has honoured its transaction. Traders are always bidding to provide the most competitive rates in real-time and our friendly customer engagement team are dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service.
To sell bitcoins simply sign up and follow the simple steps below:
- Visit the Buy or Sell page, click Sell Bitcoin tab then click to sell to your preferred Trader;
- Double check to confirm your Bank Acc details, fill in and submit the amount you wish to sell;
- Wait for the Trader to quickly transfer the ZAR amount to Escrow and only after funds are escrowed send the bitcoin amount to the Trader’s wallet address provided;
- Wait for the Trader to receive the bitcoin amount and for the Escrow to be immediately released into your personal local bank account of your chosen preference;
- Upon receiving the released ZAR amount confirm receipt and the trade is completed.
If the trade doesn’t go as planned you can always dispute the Trade and our friendly customer engagement team are always here to resolve the dispute. After you send bitcoin, the transaction can no longer be cancelled.